As a cutting-edge outerwear manufacturer, Sanyo is always looking for innovative ideas as well as new technology to improve our products. We believe in the next generation’s creativity and new ideas. This design contest is a great opportunity to show your passion for fashion by sketching a design of Men’s outerwear coats or jackets. Once you have submitted your design, we will pick the best design that fits with Sanyo brand, and the winner will receive $500.
Eligibility – Entrant must be US resident and 18 years old or older, currently attending or enrolled in an accredited university (full time or part time). Only the first 100 entries will be accepted.
Dates – Entries must be received between 12:00am September 5, 2012 and 11:59pm October 15, 2012.
Design Requirements –
1. The design must be the entrant’s original creation and shall not be copied or duplicated from previously published products.
2. The design sketch must include FRONT, BACK, and INTERIOR of Men’s outerwear (Coat or Jacket).
3. The design must be in color and in LETTER (8.5 x 11) size format.
4. The design sketch must include the designer’s full name.
5. The file format must be in either JPEG or PDF forrmat.
6. File names should be titled as: lastname_firstname_school
Submission Procedures – All entries must be submitted through the online entry form. Required fields* must be filled out. Each contestant must verify that (s)he meets all eligibility requirements and agree with the “Terms & Conditions.” Each student is allowed to submit only one entry. Entries will not be returned.
Judging of the contest – Sanyo in-house staff will serve to judge the entries. A winner will be announced in a news release on the website by November 15, 2012. Contestants must agree to the winner’s name and design being posted on the Sanyo website, Facebook, and Twitter page.
Terms and Conditions – can be found here.
Sanyo Shokai New York, Inc.
525 Seventh Avenue, New York, NY 10018